Building Tomorrow – Rencana TTDI
What if you could go to work every day and feel as though you are staying in a 5-star hotel? That is precisely the feeling of owning office space in Rencana TTDI’s new office complex soon opening in the beautiful two-acre Malay reserve located in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
When Rencana TTDI first announced this concept in 2014, there was lots of impatience on the part of prospective buyers. That is understandable. The building itself will be a thing of beauty, standing at a magnificent 13 stories high, with each office viewable from the outside.
They say people who work in glass buildings should not throw stones. This is true. However, no one says you cannot throw your weight around a little bit. That is exactly what the owners of these luxurious office spaces will feel like doing.
The developer of Rencana TTDI, Minda Muhibah Sdn Bhd, had a vision of what it would be like to own a space where clients and even staff felt pampered and honored to be. The idea was to create a space where the idea of the same four walls spurs creativity, as opposed to apathy.
The Concept for Rencana TTDI
The concept of small office, flexible office space is not a new one. However, the concept of having the luxurious small office, flexible office space is. Not only are the offices opulently appointed, but the common areas within the building are anything but common. When staff and clients can take a swim, or work out, while at work, it may seem difficult to draw the line between business and pleasure. It is doubtful there will be complaints.
Rencana TTDI is making this opportunity available to Malay owners, and due to the uniqueness of these office spaces, the beauty of the building and the reserve, they will not last long.
The five-floor plans range in size and price to meet the budgetary and business size needs of business owners who want a space that will meet their needs as well as their wants. The building itself is quite a draw, but given the convenience of location, it is almost a dream come true.
Rencana TTDI Lowyat Latest Hot Topics
Clients can choose from the following depending upon their business size and needs.
- Executive Suite- smallest office space is still large enough to get down to business with 472sqft; it is just right for the small business or a private office space.
- Executive Duplex – is a step up in size and luxury, and is a space for that up and coming business with a roomy 875 sqft floor plan.
- Deluxe Suite- with 1109sqft of luxury, there is no bounds to what can be accomplished, spacious enough to serve several staff cubicles.
- Deluxe Duplex – is 1841 sqft divided between two floors of luxury and atmosphere that says to clients, we have arrived because we know the way.
- Corporate Suite – 5425sqft, for that boss who knows his staff needs room to spread their wings.
o Starting at – RM282,000.
o Low Bookings fee fromRM1,000.
o For more flexibility, there is the Optional Tenancy Program.
Rencana TTDI wants to make this easy and seamless by offering a low entry fee, and no legal or sales purchase agreement fees. This is great for those just starting out, and the icing on the cake for those who have been in business for awhile.